If you’re thinking to start sewing or if you tried it and fell in love, apart from a sewing machine, this kit is all you need in order to have a smooth start on your sewing journey!
**IMPORTANT: the scissors included is actually a good one and you will be able to use it even as you advance in your skill**
The same goes with all the other tools in the kit. We only include what we would ourselves use.
Contained in this kit:
– 21 cm made-in-Japan scissors (to be used only for fabric or other textile trims; please avoid cutting zippers or other thick plastic or metal objects);
– seam ripper (your best friend when you want to open clothing for upcycling or when you want to redo a stitch you made);
– safety pins;
– measuring tape in metric system (upon request we can substitute the measuring tape for one in INCH)
– threads in the following colors: white, black, yellow, red, green and blue (the frequently used and the fun to use when you don’t have the exact color as your fabric);
– tailor’s chalk (2 pieces: one in dark and one in a light color; can be also white and red);
– 4 types of needles for 4 different types of fabrics (70, 90, 100 and stretch needle);
– safety pins (can be bigger than the ones shown in the image);
– hand sewing needles in various sizes;
– 10 – 12 various buttons (size and model may vary and might not be exactly like the ones in the picture, but we assure you to include as many types as possible).
Different small pieces of fabric to use for getting to know your machine or for creating simple projects for the household: masks, napkins, little bags or pouches, etc.
+ 2.7€ shipping in Germany
! free pick-up in Berlin from Prenzlauer Berg/ Checkpoint Charlie