Basic knowledge of using the sewing machines is required for this class.
Do you feel you have nothing to wear, when in fact your clothes are piled up, waiting to be repaired? Then this class is for you.
Bring all your pieces that need simple adjustments such as shortening/lengthening, covering holes/stains or tightening.
In 3 hours you can repair as much as you can, under the guidance of our teacher.
Each class has a number of maximum 4 participants.
YOU WILL LEARN
- how to use the sewing machine functions and settings needed for your project;
- how to adjust the machine according to the fabric you have;
- how to plan your process for an easier experience;
- techniques for simple repairs.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNER ADJUSTMENT PROJECTS
- pieces that have lining;
- winter coats from thick fabrics;
- clothes from silk and other sensitive fabrics;
- any piece that is more than one size bigger and requires tightening;
- men’s shirts.
Tuesday, November 26th, between 18:00 – 21:00.
50€ (tools, fabrics and snacks are included). Bring a friend and both of you get 10% off.
Sewing machines are provided, but if you want to use your own machine, feel free to bring it.
BOOK YOUR CLASS
E-mail us your desired date for this class at email@example.com.
In order to officially reserve your spot, a 50% advance is required, payable through Bank Transfer/Pay Pal. The rest of the amount can be paid in cash, after each class.
When we have more requests for a date than the number of spots available, the first person to make the payment would have priority.