Fleezzy is a timeless zero waste jumpsuit pattern that is easy to sew, easy to put on and easy to adapt to your own style.
YOU CAN CREATE A ROMANTIC FLEEZZY
YOU CAN MAKE A FUNKY FLEEZZY
OR YOU CAN SPLIT THE FLEEZZY INTO TWO!
The design has a loose, comfortable fit, concealed in the waist and an open neckline.
In the sleeves you can find quirkiness and energy or a flowy, feminine elegance. Just play with fabric!
Love to wear interesting details? Then the pocket will be a delicate evidence of your freshly acquired sewing skills.
If you want to update your wardrobe by staying sustainable, if you’re eager to learn all the basic cutting, sewing and pattern adjustment skills you need to start making your own clothes, all without leaving the house, then the Fleezzy Zero Waste Sewing Pattern is for you!
All you need to know to successfully work with the Fleezzy zero waste sewing pattern is to make some simple stitches using the sewing machine – the rest we will teach you in the 32 pages of detailed illustrated instructions.
WHAT IS A ZERO WASTE SEWING PATTERN?
The concept of zero-waste sewing patterns refers to designs that focus on using the entire fabric surface, in order to produce very little or no leftovers after cutting. This guilt-free sewing pattern can be even more sustainable by adding the concept of upcycling into the equation – our sample jumpsuits are made using an old cotton bed sheet (the red one) and a stained blanket (the beige one).
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN BY SEWING THIS PATTERN?
- how to take basic body measurements;
- how to plan a zero waste sewing pattern;
- how to make simple adjustments to a pants pattern;
- how to put together simple pants;
- how to finish the edges of the fabric using techniques useful in all your future projects;
- how to work with elastic bands;
- how to nicely and easily finish curved edges;
- how to make a patch pocket with a special rounded finishing;
- how to sew belt loops;
- how to make a belt;
- many other techniques to help you in creating your future pieces.
THE PATTERN INCLUDES
- easy pattern drafting instructions;
- easy adjustment tips;
- a printable PDF (you can also trace the pattern using a fast & easy method developed by us);
- 32 pages of detailed sewing instructions with pictures for every step and every technique.
HOW MUCH AND WHAT FABRIC WOULD YOU NEED?
Depending on the size, you would need between 140 x 185 cm/ 55.11 x 72.83 inches and 140 x 210 cm/ 55.11 x 82.67 inches of fabric. You can create this jumpsuit using an old bed sheet (as we did with the red sample model), an old bed cover (as we did with the beige sample model) or you can use any mid-weight woven fabric. We have some specific recommendations for you inside the instructions. The design is suitable for patterned as well as solid-color fabrics.
HOW TO BUY FLEEZZY
The costof the Fleezzy Zero Waste Jumpsuit Pattern is 16€.
To order this pattern, email us at wiederundwider[at]gmail.com and we will send it to you in a PDF format right away.
The payment can be made through PayPal or Bank Transfer.